From G3 News Wire – read the original article
Drive-In is not something new in the U.S., but the French may have added a bit of refinement to the business.
The La Grande Motte Casino will start, by January, 2021, to allow customers to arrive by car, park nearby unique access tents filled with slot-machines and other typical casino games. An interesting solution for an ongoing problem: keeping players safe during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Here in the US there initiatives like that have been helping charities keep their fundings coming through Drive-In Bingo. Although we don’t claim to have invented the thing, here at BingoMeNow!!™ we are proud to have helped quite a few bingos to keep playing despite the Health Department safety regulations.
BingoMeNow!!™ can help charities organize drive-in format bingo games with our unique, player focused, Bingo ordering App.
Here’s a brief description of how a drive-in Bingo works:
- Start with BingoMeNow!!™
- Bingo Halls / Charities sign in with BingoMeNow!!™ for free
- Our support staff will help setup the Bingo in the App
- Bingo Hall signs in to a payment processor (if Bingo Hall does not have one, we got that covered)
- Players purchase
- Players are shown to download the App
- Players order their Bingo packages, paper and even electronics online
- Players pay in advance with either Credit or Debit cards
- Run the game
- Players arrive at the hall and get their pre-packaged games in the entrance
- The Hall / Charity runs the game via Google Meets, Facebook Live, Youtube or Zoom broadcasts
- Players will play in their cars and honk when they Bingo!
If you’re interested in running drive-in Bingo on your local Bingo Hall, please contact us.
We’re here to help!